Staff & Jobs at Great Divide Brewing Co.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Bryan Baltzell – Denver Metro/ N. Midwest US Area Manager
Shannon Berner – Marketing Manager
Tap Room & Tour Staff
Will Curtin - Tap Room Manager
Vice President of Business Operations
Vice President of Brewery Operations
Ro Guenzel - Brewery Manager
Jeff Martin – Manager
Director of Finance
Brandon Harrelson – Director
Accounting & Administration
Ryan Rafferty – Manager
(See job opening below)
Maintenance & Facilities
Andrew Luedtke – Facilities Manager
Our hardworking, creative, and passionate team is just as balanced and assertive as our beers. Want to join the ranks? We’ll post any openings here as they become available. Scroll down to see full job descriptions for the following available positions:
Northeast Area Sales Manager
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Northeast Area Sales Manager
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Sales Team!
This position will be based in the Mid-Atlantic area and will cover the Northeast U.S. Region.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing existing distributor network across 6 states, including helping to create and implement goals for Annual Business Plans, conducting periodic Business Review Meetings, maintaining clear and consistent communication with Brand Managers, and working with Distributor Sales Reps to learn, know, and love the Great Divide brands.
- Working closely with the Denver Logistics Team to ensure adequate and appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Obtaining new business through draft and bottle placements at new on- and off-premise key accounts and maintaining and increasing business in existing key accounts.
- Improving the visibility and position of Great Divide beers and POS in marketplace, including coordinating and working events, promotions, and tastings throughout the area.
- Working closely with Sales & Marketing Director to strategize future growth of region, including hiring additional street-level Sales Reps.
Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery or distributor, ability to excel in an autonomous work environment, exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details, strong written and verbal communication skills, capability to multi-task, and a major appreciation for organization. Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation, a clean driving record, night and weekend flexibility, and an outstanding relationship-building personality.
We offer a full benefits package, incentive plan, and 401K.
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to CoolJobs.Sales@greatdivide.com with the subject line “Area Sales Manager – Northeast”. Interviews will be conducted as qualified resumes are received and position will be posted until filled.
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Great Divide Brewing Company in Denver, CO is currently looking for a Quality Assurance Supervisor.
This position’s primary responsibilities will be the management of the Quality Department and the daily operations of the lab. The Quality Assurance Supervisor position is full-time, available immediately and will report directly to the Brewing Manager. Additionally, the Quality Assurance Supervisor will work closely with all departments within the brewery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Perform quality assurance testing and analytical procedures on work in progress, finished beer and raw materials.
• Prepare media, assays and reagents for quality testing.
• Collect samples for analysis from the brewery at various stages in the brewing process.
• Perform chemical and microbiological analysis of water, wort, yeast, beer, brewery equipment and environment.
• Train and validate employees on aseptic sampling procedure, sanitation practices and at-line testing.
• Assist in raw materials selection and maintain lot tracking.
• Perform routine audits of packaging materials for consistency and performance.
• Collect, maintain, compile and present quality related data including departmental proficiency information.
• Maintain a clean and orderly laboratory environment and accurate data documentation including the QA database.
• Investigate customer complaints and communicate with our customers and sales team.
• Use, maintain and calibrate analytical equipment and instrumentation.
• Conduct periodic quality, process and food safety audits.
• Maintain an organized beer archive.
• Assist in identifying critical control points and drive overall process control and improvement.
• Work with all brewery departments to ensure consistent, high-quality product and efficient release of packaged beer.
• Communicate consistently with brewery personnel and management regarding quality assurance issues.
• Advocate and promote continuous quality and safety improvement.
• Organize and lead the sensory analysis program.
• Order lab supplies as needed.
• Attend meetings and brewery functions as required.
Education, Experience and Certification/License Requirements:
• At least 5 years of experience in brewery quality assurance.
• At least 3 years proven success in a leadership role managing 3 or more employees.
• Degree in microbiology, chemistry, biology or biochemistry preferred.
• Formal brewing education a plus.
• Extensive experience and understanding of aseptic packaging procedures, cleaning and sanitation, preventive maintenance, brewing microbiology and microscopy, record keeping and data analysis.
• Computer proficiency including MS Office Suite.
• Positive attitude with an ongoing sense of urgency.
• Ability to understand and execute against deadlines.
• Excellent time and people management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work effectively with others.
• Ability to prepare, maintain and execute against a budget.
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Strong ability to teach/mentor and motivate all types of individuals.
• Advanced mathematical and reasoning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong overall understanding of HACCP programs and OSHA regulations and requirements.
• Must be able to lift 65 pounds and move 175 pounds regularly.
• Must have the ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, work from heights, stoop, kneel and crouch.
• The ability to work near moving parts and machinery.
• Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to see color; either with or without accommodation.
• The ability to work in loud, wet, cold, hot, indoor and outdoor environments frequently.
Great Divide offers a very comprehensive benefit program to its employees. Compensation is competitive and will depend upon experience and qualifications.
Please send resume, cover letter and references to CoolJobs.Production@greatdivide.com and reference “QA Supervisor” in the subject line. No drop-ins, no recruiters, no phone calls, please.
Nothing available for you? In the meantime, if you’d like to submit your resume for future consideration please send it to the appropriate department below. We’ll keep it on file and contact you should a suitable position open up.