Celebrate 22 Years of Great Divide on Saturday 6/11 2-6pm!
GA Ticket Includes:
- Four hours of unlimited samples of the entire Great Divide lineup, plus seasonal releases, firkins, specialty barrel-aged offerings, and one-off beers you can't find anywhere else! (Beer list below)
- Commemorative, stainless-steel tasting cup
- Food voucher for generous snack
- Live music
- Bike valet with BikeDenver
- Beer and ice cream floats
- Access to the new indoor Yeti Experience
- Lawn games
- Photo booth
Brewed Food Ticket Upgrade Includes:
- Everything included in GA ticket PLUS
- Early Entrance at 1pm
- Spiegelau Barrel Aged Beer Collaboration Glass
- Brewed Food bites paired with 22nd Anniversary American Dark Sour:
1. Barrel smoked oyster with fermented rhubarb and hop-aged vinegar
2. Wort glazed pork belly with a lacto-yogurt eclair and a spent-grain cured egg yolk
This year’s anniversary bash will take place at our new production facility located in the RiNo neighborhood where we’ve expanded the space for a larger area to party and play in, as well as opened up part of the building for an experiential Yeti interactive space.
Performances from Chimney Choir, Strange Americans and Zach Heckendorf will take place throughout the afternoon while attendees enjoy Yeti floats, local food trucks, outdoor games, and unlimited samples of the Great Divide line-up including year-round, seasonal, special releases, and limited beers.
This year we’ve added a Brewed Food Experience option for guests. Beginning at 1pm, this ticket includes an exclusive Brewed Food Tasting with Chef and Cicerone Jensen Cummings who has created two “bites” inspired by our 22nd Anniversary Ale as well as a Spiegelau Barrel Aged Beer Collaboration Glass.
Help us celebrate as we release our 22nd Anniversary Dark American Sour for the first time and commemorate 22 years of brewing with Bold Character.
Must be 21+ to attend
FREE Bike Valet provided by BikeDenver
Feel free to bring a chair if you feel like lounging
Please leave your pups at home
Preliminary Beer List (subject to slight changes):
22nd Anniversary Dark American Sour ----- Barrel Aged Old Ruffian ----- Barrel Aged Hibernation ----- Firkin Tappings on the hour: 1. Denver Pale Ale with Apricot, Coconut Flakes and Lemon Zest 2. 22nd Anniversary with Mango, Strawberry and Raspberries 3. Titan with Fresh Peach, Tahitian Vanilla and Orange Zest 4. Yeti with Cinnamon, Mexican Cocoa Powder, Chai Spice and Colombian Coffee ----- Pink Boots Gose ----- Pilot Maibock ----- Experimental Double IPA -----
Port Barrel Aged Old Ruffian ----- Red Wine Barrel Aged Yeti ----- 21st Anniversary American Sour ----- Pilot Pale Ale ----- Nadia Kali Hibiscus Saison ----- Denver Pale Ale Samurai Rice Ale ----- Old World IPA ----- Colette Farmhouse Ale ----- Old Ruffian Barleywine ----- Oak Aged Yeti ----- Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti -----
Aging Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti -----Espresso Oak Aged Yeti ----- Titan IPA ----- Yeti Imperial Stout ----- Hercules Double IPA -----
Claymore Scotch Ale ----- Whitewater Hoppy Wheat Ale ----- Orabelle Tripel ----- Beer Floats with Sweet Action Ice Cream!