NORTHERN COLORADO SALES REPRESENTATIVE – GREAT DIVIDE BREWING COMPANY
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its team of Sales Superheroes!
The Sales Representative is a strategic role at Great Divide Brewing Company because it lays the foundation for critical partnerships with our on-premise and off-premise accounts in the area, and is the primary way that the brewery will grow the availability and demand of our beers, through distribution, visibility, and strict adherence to quality control standards.
This position’s primary territory will be Fort Collins, Longmont, Loveland, Greely, and their surrounding areas.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Obtaining new business through draft and bottle placements at new On- and Off-premise account
- Maintaining and increasing business in existing accounts
- Coordinating and working events, promotions, and tastings throughout the area
- Improving the visibility and position of Great Divide beers and POS in marketplace
- Working closely with local distributing salespeople
- Communicating weekly recap reports to Colorado Sales Manager
Critical Skills & Requirements:
- Distributor and Retail interaction experience, (Direct Management of Distributors, Representation of Brands to Retail)
- Beverage Alcohol Experience (Familiar with legal structure, promotion requirements and three tier system)
- Certified Beer Server working toward Certified Cicerone (to be completed within one year of employment)
- Self-starter with great work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills are a must
- Enthusiasm to build and maintain relationships
- Critical computer skills (Microsoft Office, VIP iDig)
- Honesty, professionalism, and comfort with Public Speaking
- Ability to lift 35-lb cases, travel by car (clean driving record is required) and plane, and work at night/on weekends
- Modest travel for distributor meetings and event representation
- Experience with VIP and other reporting tools preferred
Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery or distributor, ability to excel in an autonomous work environment, exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details, strong written and verbal communication skills, capability to multi-task, and a major appreciation for organization. Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation, a clean driving record, night and weekend flexibility, and an outstanding relationship-building personality.
We offer a full benefits package, incentive plan, and 401(k).
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to CoolJobs.Sales@greatdivide.com with the subject line “Sales Rep – Northern CO”. Interviews will be conducted as qualified resumes are received and position will be posted until filled.