Ballpark: Brewery & Tap Room
2201 Arapahoe St, Denver, CO 80205
Established in 1994, our original brewery and Tap Room are located in the heart of downtown Denver. With 16 taps of seasonal and year-round brews, you can enjoy award-winning, hand-crafted beer straight from the source. Take a tour of the brewhouse, chat with our friendly staff at the bar, or enjoy the Denver sunshine on the patio. Tours and food trucks daily. Beer to-go. Pet-friendly patio.
Due to the limited size of our Tap Room and brewery, we are unable to host private events, parties, happy hours, or hold tables for groups. All seats are open to the general public for beer enjoyment at all times. Visit our FAQ page for more info on our Brewery & Tap Room. Cheers!
RiNo: Barrel Bar & Packaging Wonderland
1812 35th St, Denver, CO 80216
Our new Barrel Bar is in Denver’s River North neighborhood, only a mile down the road from our original brewery. With beautiful views of the mountain and city skyline, our second location is home to a new state-of-the-art packaging facility, canning line, barrel aged and sour beer storage, and intimate new taproom. The Barrel Bar features our full line-up of Great Divide beers, including many seasonal, Barrel Aged, and limited release offerings. Daily tours take you behind-the-scenes of our new facility and outline the plans for the new brewery, beer garden, restaurant, and Tap Room that will fill up the rest of our new 5 acre space in the next few years. Don’t worry, our original brewery and Tap Room on Arapahoe Street are not going anywhere! Visit our FAQ page for more info on the Barrel Bar and Packaging Wonderland.
- Tours are open to the public and free, but limited to the first 20 guests.
- First-come, first-served, no reservations.
- Closed-toe shoes are REQUIRED.
- Adult supervision required at all times for those under 21.
- Children under 12 are not allowed on tour.
- If you’d like to schedule a private tour outside of a public tour, please visit our Private Events page and submit a private event request.
We are a small operating facility. These guidelines are in place for safety reasons – no exceptions.
- Monday thru Friday – 3pm, 4pm, 5pm
- Saturday & Sunday – 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
- Average tour time is 30 minutes