7 Reasons You Should Go To Great Divide’s Barn Party
coLETte’S DANCE: A Great Divide Barn Party
Friday, September 8th, 7-10:30pm
Great Divide RiNo Event Space
Click here for tickets!
1. Miniature Pony: We’ll start with the most important reason, a miniature pony. Yes, a real-life, Lil Sebastian look alike will be there. Along with many other miniature farm animals at the petting zoo.
2. Live Square Dancing: We have a legit professional square dance caller to guide us through one of America’s favorite past times, square dancing. *No dancing skills or experience required.
3. Live Bluegrass: In between square dancing, we will have live bluegrass music. So if you’re not into square dancing, you can still kick up some dust to some live banjo.
4. Food Trucks: cuz ya gotta eat! Wong Way Veg and Going South will be onsite to fuel your evening.
5. Fair Games & Prizes: What’s a barn party without a good ole fashioned bottle toss? If ya win, ya get a prize (like free beer)!
6. Really Good Beer: what else is there to say?
7. Great Costumes: Wear your best Hoss or Colette costumes or dress up in your best western!
If a miniature pony, beer, dancing and free stuff doesn’t entice you, then we don’t know what will. Join us September 8th! Get your tickets here.