Colorado Springs Sales Representative
Great Divide Brewing Company is an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado. We have been an independent brewery in the heart of downtown for 28 years and counting. We are looking to build our team with people who are passionate about beer, have a positive work ethic and can bring creative ideas to the table. Candidates must align with the company values and be able to communicate effectively with both co-workers and customers. The Sales Representatives’ primary objective is to work with our Distributor Partners to increase the availability and visibility of Great Divide Brands in the marketplace. Together we will continue to build our brand and consumer base. This position is essential to represent our team and culture at Great Divide allowing for consumers to connect with us. As we say, Great Minds Drink Alike!
- Colorado Springs and surrounding areas – specific territory to be determined by manager.
- Increase overall distribution.
- Improve overall visibility and awareness.
- Work closely with our partners to become an extension of their Sales Force.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Managing accounts with the goal of gaining new distribution; driving rate of sale through promotional activity and consumer awareness
- Daily CRM reporting and distributor recap communication
- Communicating weekly plan and recap of the previous week’s accomplishment, including promotional activities
- Participating in quarterly wholesaler business planning meetings
- Tracking execution on all sales programs, including surveying accounts’ display and distribution execution
- Visiting a minimum of 40 accounts per week
- Working with Distributor Sale Force 1-2 times per week
- Weekly Activation – two promotions per week in the On or Off Premise Channels
- Attending events and sponsorship activities, including: account resets, tap takeovers, tastings, beer dinners, and festivals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Extensive passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles, and ability to grow Great Divide business at the retail and distributor level
- Able to lift 35lb cases and maneuver and place 160lb kegs
- Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support sales activities
- Professionalism while working in environments where beer taps are flowing
- Computer knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite and VIP
- Basic understanding and use of selling skills, and the ability to express oneself in an articulate, succinct, and professional manner
- Basic understanding of the three-tier system
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to understand the market planning process for craft beer sales
- Extensive car travel
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000 annually with bonus potential
- Company car provided
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly beer allotment
Please submit your completed cover letter, and resume to [email protected] with CO Springs Sales in the subject line by July 29th, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Great Divide Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.