Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator – Great Divide Brewing Company
(Posted 10/19/18) – Events and Partnerships Coordinator- Events & Partnerships Coordinator
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Marketing Team!
This role is a key cog in the Great Divide marketing team. You will primarily be responsible for overseeing the company’s digital properties and maintaining nonprofit partnerships. The ideal candidate will be social media savvy and an outstanding relationship builder.
The following list of essential job duties is not all-inclusive; the Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator is required to perform other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
This position will be based out of Denver, Colorado.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
Digital Marketing & Communications:
- Maintain Great Divide’s website and manage all outward-facing digital communications
- Responsible for all social media strategy and content posted in a manner consistent with branding and authentic to Great Divide
- Respond to daily flood of email inquiries and interaction resulting from social media posts
- Compose monthly newsletter
- Create content calendars for social and digital platforms and manage a small budget for social ads
- Write copy, design social assets, take photos, and collect relevant links and information to share news about GD releases, events, sponsorships, and general promo
- Create templates and trackers for social and digital marketing projects/efforts/analytics
- Create guidelines for each individual social/digital platform
- Help monitor comments/questions on social media
- Help gather necessary info from sales team to share their events and promos
- Support upkeep of Untappd accounts
- Ad hoc support creating content from events
- Assist sales team with marketing requests and event promotion on social media, help with ad hoc projects
- Create monthly internal email outlining brewery activities
Outreach & Donation Requests:
- Create and develop partnerships for the Tap Room Giving Program as well as execute all necessary details
- Evaluate donation requests and coordinate associated logistics.
- Work with Marketing Team to improve website user experience and improve processes by creating, clarifying, and communicating policies related to sponsorships, donations, and private events
- Manage brewery’s employee volunteering program
- Maintain consistent and reliable communication with all the brewery’s partnerships
- Generate ideas and input for POS, marketing campaigns, portfolio, and brand development
- Assist marketing and sales team in executing internal and external festivals
- Willingness to support the marketing team however needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- A strategic thinker who can effectively assess a situation, opportunity, or challenge, create a plan and help execute both individually and amongst a team
- BS/MS degree in marketing or related field
- Previous experience and/or strong understanding of the craft beer/beverage industry strongly preferred
- Self-starter with great work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organization skills are a must
- Enthusiasm to build and maintain relationships
- Honesty, professionalism, and grace under pressure
- You must have the Ability to lift 35-lb cases
- Exhibit flexibility, creativity, and resourcefulness with sound business acumen to create a positive and collaborative culture within the team and other departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple priorities at one time, to deliver results on time and within budget
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Website/graphic Design: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery, ability to excel in an collaborative work environment and independently at times, exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details, strong written and verbal communication skills, capability to multi-task, and a major appreciation for organization. Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation, a clean driving record, night and weekend flexibility, and an outstanding relationship-building personality.
We offer a full benefits package, incentive plan, and 401K.
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator”. No drop-ins, no recruiters, no phone calls, please. We will be conducting interviews as qualified resumes come in. The position will remain posted until filled.