Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator – Great Divide Brewing Company
(Posted 11/13/20) – Events and Partnerships Coordinator- Events & Partnerships Coordinator
Great Divide Brewing Company, an award-winning regional craft brewery located in Denver, Colorado, is adding to its Marketing Team!
This role is a key cog in the Great Divide marketing team. You will primarily be responsible for overseeing the company’s digital properties and maintaining nonprofit partnerships. The ideal candidate will be social media savvy and an outstanding relationship builder.
The following list of essential job duties is not all-inclusive; the Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator is required to perform other duties as directed by the Marketing Manager.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED OUT OF DENVER, COLORADO BUT MAINLY REMOTE AT THIS TIME
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
Digital Marketing & Communications:
- Creates compelling content utilizing photo, video and copy.
- Responsible for all social media strategy and content posted across Great Divide digital platforms. Includes Instagram + Stories, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, etc.
- Writes copy, designs social assets, takes photos, and collects relevant links and information to share news about GD releases, events, sponsorships, and general promo.
- Maintain Great Divide’s website and manage all outward-facing digital communications including newsletters
- Explores new and emerging social media platforms to ensure Great Divide has a presence in necessary spaces.
- Maintains Great Divide’s presence on Google, Yelp, Untappd, and other digital platforms; Monitors for mentions of Great Divide.
- Maintains and updates external and internal digital asset library.
- Responds to general email inquiries; Helps monitor and respond to comments/questions on social.
- Creates content calendars for social and digital platforms and manages a small budget for social ads
- Creates templates and trackers for social and digital marketing projects/efforts/analytics.
- Assists sales team with poster requests and event promotion on social, helps with ad hoc projects.
- Creates monthly internal email outlining brewery activities.
Outreach & Donation Requests:
- Creates and develops partnerships with nonprofit groups that are mutually beneficial as well as execute all necessary details.
- Evaluates donation requests and coordinate associated logistics.
- Works with Marketing Team to improve website user experience and improve processes by creating, clarifying, and communicating policies related to sponsorships, donations, and private events.
- Manages brewery’s volunteering program.
- Maintains consistent and reliable communication with all of brewery’s partnerships.
- Occasionally attend non-profit fundraising events at night and on the weekends while providing either staff support or acting as a key contact for the brewery.
- Ensures communication and publicization of nonprofit activities.
- Oversees upkeep of event equipment including tents, jockey boxes and covers, banners, table covers, and draft trailer. Communicate and repair/ replace as needed
- Manages event gear requests from sales team.
Ideal candidate will possess
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience including content creation on social media platforms.
- Stellar photo and video production skills.
- The ability to understand, capture and voice the Great Divide brand.
- Experience with WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc.) and video editing tools a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Willingness to get hands dirty with on-site event execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Qualified applicants should possess superior knowledge and passion of the craft beer business, experience in a similar role at a brewery, ability to excel in a collaborative work environment and independently at times, exceptional work ethic and ability to understand the big picture while keeping a close eye on the details, strong written and verbal communication skills, capability to multi-task, and a major appreciation for organization.
Applicants should also possess reliable car transportation, a clean driving record, night and weekend flexibility, and an outstanding relationship-building personality.
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter and a portfolio or links to relevant digital/social content to [email protected] with the subject line “Digital Marketing & Outreach Coordinator.” No drop-ins, no recruiters, no phone calls, please. Interviews will be conducted as qualified resumes are received and position will be posted until filled.