Position: Logistics Technician/Driver
Position Type: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $19-21
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Position Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the flow of raw materials and finished product from Great Divide’s offsite warehouse and our production facility. This position also provides support for the warehouse assisting with preparation of shipments and obtaining raw materials for local suppliers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Drive company truck between brewery and warehouse. Loads, unloads, and stages product and materials using a forklift and/or pallet jack.
- Ability to pull and prepare product for shipment. Perform basic math to ensure correct quantities are transferred between facilities while keeping accurate records.
- Maintains a clean and orderly workspace. Work safely while following all standard operating procedures and complying with OSHA and SDS standards.
- Assists in performing basic maintenance and communicating all items outside this scope of work to maintenance manager.
- Perform other duties and assist throughout the brewery as required.
- Organize finished goods cooler and dry warehouse space. Ensure product is stored is safely and rotated using FIFO.
- Ability to follow directions and work as part of a team and also execute instructions independently.
- Must possess a clean and valid Colorado Driver’s License
- Extremely close attention to detail
- Positive attitude, ongoing sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven ability to work well with others
- Demonstrable mechanical aptitude
- Advanced mathematical and reasoning skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong overall understanding of safety procedures, regulations, and requirements
- Ability to lift and maneuver 165lb kegs and case beer using proper and safe form
- Ability to work in hot, cold and wet warehouse environment
- Ability to continually lift 65 pounds and move 175 pounds regularly and repeatedly
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, use hands, reach, climb, work from heights, stoop, kneel and crouch
- Ability to work near moving parts and machinery
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, the ability to adjust focus and the ability to see color; either with or without accommodation
Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Logistics Technician/Driver.”