ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER – GREAT DIVIDE BREWING COMPANY
Great Divide Brewing Company, Denver’s largest brewery, celebrating its 25th Anniversary this year, is adding to its Sales Team.
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for building and growing a Top Tier Craft Beer Sales Team in the assigned regions. This position will be focused on leading their team to achieve budgeted revenue, volume, and sales results while working closely with our Distributor Partners throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. Initially, the primary focus for this role will be Colorado. This person will also work closely with our Marketing Manager to continue growing Great Divide Brewing as a premier craft brewery in the Rocky Mountain Regional Market.
THIS POSITION WILL BE BASED OUT OF DENVER, CO.
• Colorado and Surrounding States (TBD)
Sales and Distribution
• Partners with the Sr. Director of Sales & Marketing to oversee all sales efforts in assigned territory, including, but not limited to, annual planning, forecasting, promotional calendars, and distributor spending
• Develops, manages, and maintains distributor partner relationships within assigned territory
• Analyzes and develops sales opportunities and game plans utilizing VIP and Armadillo
• Creates programming plans, sets execution objectives, and ensures the annual plan is executed by sales team
• Cultivates positive relationships with all members of management and sales teams
• Monitors distributor partner inventories and orders
• Stays current in all liquor license codes and regulations within their territory
• Acts professionally and avoids unethical sales tactics
• Model the culture and values of Great Divide
• Responsible to attract, recruit, retain, motivate and lead a high-performance sales team
• Assesses need for training and assists with coordination to ensure team has resources and tools to meet sales rep expectations
• Partners with Human Resources and Sr. Director of Sales & Marketing to ensure appropriate action related to hiring and performance management
• Oversees and manages team’s sales budgets
• Analyzes Distributor Partner budgets on a regular basis to ensure appropriate spending
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Candidates must demonstrate examples of being a self-starter and possess strong organizational skills
• Requires an excellent work ethic, extensive passion for good beer, knowledge of breweries and beer styles, and the ability to grow Great Divide business at the retail and distributor level
• Must be able to lift 35lb cases and maneuver and place 160lb kegs
• Must live in Denver Metro or adjacent surrounding area
• Ability to work late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays as needed to support sales activities
• Must maintain professionalism while working in environments where beer taps are flowing
• Proficient use of computers, specifically: Microsoft Office Suite, VIP, Armadillo, and Lilypad
• Detailed understanding of the alcohol three-tier system
• Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• The ability to understand the market planning process for craft beer sales is essential
• Extensive car travel is required
Education and Experience
• A minimum of a 2-year college degree (or equivalent work experience) is required, 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Beverage Industry
• Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Weekly beer allotment
Please submit your completed application, cover letter, and resume to [email protected] with Regional Sales Manager in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Great Divide Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, marital status, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or pregnancy.