We’re thrilled to announce that both the Barrel Bar and Arapahoe Taproom are open for service! Hours will be 3-9pm until further notice.
We’re excited to pour some new brews for you (Car Camper Hazy Pale Ale, Whitewater Craft Hard Seltzer) along with some classics and seasonals (S’mores Yeti, anyone!?).
But, your safety and that of our staff is paramount. We will be abiding by all state and local regulations to ensure you can enjoy your experience back in a taproom without undue worry.
Here is a rundown on the precautions we will be taking:
- Our bar was deep-cleaned before re-opening
- Our staff will be wearing masks at all times
- Our indoor capacity will be at 50%
- Parties will be limited to 8 people
- There will be no self-seating; our staff will seat you
- Tables will be seated first-come, first-served
- Once seated you must remain in your seat
- A server will bring you water and take your beer order
- Tables will be at least 6ft apart
- Tables will be cleaned and sanitized between seatings
- Food is available from Spice Flow food truck (Barrel Bar) and Biker Jim’s (Arapahoe); place your order and food will be brought to you
We ask for your patience as we all adapt to the new normal. See you soon!
Still have questions?
Sorry we couldn’t help you find what you are looking for. Please email your questions to [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we can!