What We Offer
Our Barrel Bar and Packaging Facility, located in Denver’s River North neighborhood, is the quintessential Colorado venue. With beautiful views of the mountain and city skyline, our second location is home to a new state-of-the-art packaging facility, canning line, barrel aged and sour beer storage, and intimate new taproom. This venue offers a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of our new facility and brewery operations. We would love to work with you on your next company meeting, networking happy hour or special occasion. Below you will find information about our three spaces and private events with Great Divide.
This is an open area in the production space on the main level. It has the added bonus of being closer to some of the packaging equipment, creating a very brewery-esque feel to your private event, and has room for up to 200-250 guests seated and 350 without seating. Private guest parking and entrance, barrels to serve as cocktail tables, and a Ping-Pong table and two Cornhole set are included in your rental fee. Beer options include purchasing kegs in full, pre-purchasing cases of cans or bottles, or having guests purchase cans as they are consumed.
Our mezzanine is on the second floor overlooking the production area with windows looking to the mountains and Denver skyline. It has room for, 60 seats with tables, and 100 guests without seating. Barrels to serve as cocktail tables for your event, private guest parking and entrance are included in your rental fee. Beer options include pre-purchasing cases of cans or bottles or having guests purchase cans or bottles as they are consumed.
The Barrel Bar
The Barrel Bar is also available for private events. It offers a cozy, more intimate space for guests to sit and enjoy what Colorado craft beer is all about. 60 people maximum inside, 75 people maximum with patio (weather dependent). Currently, this space is only available to rent out on Monday and Tuesday evenings, and pricing will vary based on the scope of the event. Beer will be poured from the taps and charged as it is consumed.
Some Important Information about private events with Great Divide:
- Due to our Colorado Liquor License, alcohol consumed on premise for your event can only be Great Divide beer, outside alcohol consumption at your event will be allowed on a case by case basis, and is subject to City of Denver approval. There is a minimum 60 days’ notice and a $500 fee. You MUST use the approved bartending company’s packages and their bartenders, catering companies to serve are subject to approval.
- We ask for at least 30-day notice to ensure we can execute your event properly.
- Pricing varies by space and day and is unique to each event.
- We do not have a full-service kitchen on-site.
- Food truck and catering options are available upon request.
If you want to host your next event with us, please fill out the submission form below.