A Venue Worthy of Bold Characters
Located in the River North neighborhood, the Barrel Cellar is a truly unique and authentic private event venue. This venue offers a unique behind-the-scenes perspective of our barrel aging process and access to rare Great Divide brews. We would love to work with you on your next company meeting, networking happy hour, nonprofit event, wedding or special occasion. Below you will find information about our event spaces and private events with Great Divide. Please view our Private Events Information page for pricing and additional details.
Note: The Castle Rock, CO Great Divide Brewery & Roadhouse location is not available for event space. To reserve a table at the Castle Rock Brewery & Roadhouse, please call 303-955-5788.
The Barrel Cellar – Private Events Space
Capacity: 75 guests seated / 100 guests cocktail
We believe our Barrel Cellar is the perfect space for your event and we would be excited to provide you with a unique, unforgettable experience. Located adjacent to our Barrel Bar tap room in Denver’s vibrant RiNo Art District, this venue offers the ultimate Colorado craft brewery feel. You and your guests will mingle among spirit barrels artfully aging a range of Great Divide beers in an ambiance second to none. The Barrel Cellar has been tastefully designed to create a warm, welcoming space while maintaining craft beer authenticity. The space is available for a range of event styles and can be customized based on your needs.
- Seating for up to 45 guests with the ability to bring in more seating and customize as needed
- Barrels to use as cocktail tables
- Four built-in 55-in TVs configurable as four separate screens or one giant 110-inch screen
- State of the art speaker system with Bluetooth capability
- Cornhole set with bags
- Growler & Lanter centerpieces
- Vendor Coordination by in-house Event Team
The Barrel Aged Double – Taproom & Private Event Space
This package not only includes use of the Barrel Cellar space, but also exclusive use of the Barrel Bar for your event. The Barrel Bar will be closed to the public for use during your event, which give you access to everything that our RiNo location has to offer. This package is perfect for full day corporate meetings or your dream Denver brewery wedding. If you want that quintessential Colorado urban wedding, allow us to stage your ceremony space in our Barrel Cellar, and while your guests are enjoying cocktail hour in our Barrel Bar, we will transform the Barrel Cellar into your perfect reception venue. The package includes use of both the Barrel Cellar and Barrel Bar for an 8-hour period, which can be used for set-up and event time. Due to space limitations, the capacity for this package is limited to 75 seated guests.
This package is only available on a very limited basis based on Barrel Bar availability.
To inquire about private tours, please fill out the form below. Private tours include a VIP experience at our original Arapahoe brewery with a knowledgeable tour guide and a sampling of Great Divide beers.
Some Important Information about private events with Great Divide:
- Due to our Colorado Liquor License, alcohol consumed on premise for your event can only be Great Divide beer, outside alcohol consumption at your event will be allowed on a case by case basis, and is subject to the State of Colorado Liquor Enforcement Division approval. There is a minimum 60 days’ notice in addition to a $600 fee. You MUST use the approved bartending company’s packages and therefore their bartenders, catering companies to serve are subject to approval.
- We ask for at least 30-day notice to ensure we can execute your event properly.
- Pricing varies by space and day and is unique to each event.
- We do not have a full-service kitchen on-site.
- Food truck and catering options are available upon request.
If you want to host your next event with us, please fill out the submission form below.